Common name(s): ebony spleenwort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Asplenium platyneuron
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (2 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (7 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (5 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (2 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Asplenium platyneuron 'Brunswick Giant' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)