Common name(s): Blue Corydalis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 8~9
Links for Corydalis flexuosa
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Corydalis flexuosa 'Porcelain Blue' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (additional pages for other varieties) (7 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-8) (2 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 4b). Also a page for 'Blue Panda'.
- Digging Dog Nursery: Corydalis flexuosa 'Blue Panda' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Corydalis flexuosa ‘Purple Leaf’ - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8). Also a page for 'Pere David'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (additional pages for other varieties) (13 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Corydalis flexuosa 'Blue Panda' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.. Also pages for 'Purple Leaf' aka 'Purple Dragon' and 'Blackberry Wine'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Corydalis flexuosa 'China Blue' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Pere David'.