Common name(s): invasive Wild Scotch Broom
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cytisus scoparius
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-8) (15 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-8) (4 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.. Also a page for 'Burkwoodii.
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-8) (6 photos)