Common name(s): bishop's hat
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Epimedium × rubrum
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4b-9a) (12 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (5 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 4-8) (3 photos)