Common name(s): Kentucky coffee tree
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Gymnocladus dioicus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (5 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (17 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-8) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (9 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)