Common name(s): hardy gloxinia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Incarvillea delavayi
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-10) (6 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-7) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Incarvillea delavayi ex 'Snowtop' - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-10) (3 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)