Common name(s): Tall kangaroo paw
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9~10 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Anigozanthos flavidus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 photos)
- Australian National Botanic Gardens - Botanical and cultural information about the Australian native plant. (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (13 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 10)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 10-11) (1 photo)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (6 photos)