Common name(s): Hedge Bindweed
Synonym(s): Convolvulus sepium
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Calystegia sepium
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (10 photos)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (4 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (17 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (4 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (10 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (8 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.