Common name(s): farewell to spring
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7 - 10
Links for Clarkia amoena
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (5 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Clarkia amoena 'Aurora' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (10 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (7 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 7-10) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (2 photos)