Common name(s): Spring Beauty
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Claytonia virginica
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (39 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (2 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (19 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (9 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (28 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (3 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (8 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)