Common name(s): Hardy Cyclamen
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cyclamen coum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (10 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (8 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials: Cyclamen coum 'Something Magic' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (4 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (additional pages for other varieties) (8 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-9)
- Swedishrockgarden - Photo of the species. (1 photo)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (2 photos)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5
- All Things Plants: Cyclamen coum subsp. coum f. pallidum - Community-assembled plant profile (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also pages for forma palludum, 'BSBE 518', 'Broadleigh Silver', 'Crimson', 'Magenta', 'Magenta', 'Pink', 'Pink', 'Rose', 'Shell', and 'Tilebarn Elizabeth'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)