Common name(s): Holly Fern
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~8 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cyrtomium falcatum
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (11 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Cyrtomium falcatum 'Rochfordianum' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (3 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-11) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 7-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-10) (6 photos). Also a page for 'Rochfordianum'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7-10) (5 photos)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Cyrtomium falcatum 'Butterfieldii' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
Common name(s): Dwarf Holly Fern