Common name(s): Candy Corn Glad
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Gladiolus dalenii
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (8 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 8)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 8)
- Iris Species Database - Description, information about horticulture and breeding, and habitat. (3 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (9 photos). Also a page for another instance.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Gladiolus dalenii 'Boone' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- PlantzAfrica - Features South African plants, with photos, description, distribution and ecology, and uses. (6 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.