Common name(s): sun rose; rock rose
Synonym(s): Helianthemum mutabile
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~5 - 7~10
Links for Helianthemum nummularium
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Helianthemum nummularium 'Belgravia Rose' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-8) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5) (8 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-7) (2 photos). Also a page for another instance.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden: Helianthemum nummularium 'Annabel' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also pages for 'Ben Nevis', 'Boule de feu' aka 'Fireball' aka 'Mrs Earle', 'Cheviot', 'Dazzler', 'Fire Dragon' aka 'Mrs Clay', 'Henfield Brilliant', 'Mrs Mold', 'Raspberry Ripple', 'St Mary', 'Wisley Pink', and 'Wisley Primrose'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-8) (3 photos)
Common name(s): rock rose
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6 - 8