Common name(s): coral bells
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Heuchera sanguinea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (12 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Heuchera sanguinea 'Coral Petite' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (3 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Heuchera sanguinea 'Apple Blossom' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-9) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Heuchera sanguinea Coral Forest - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation.
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (5 photos). Also pages for 'Frosty', 'Monet', 'Ruby Bells', 'Snow Storm', and 'Splendens'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rob's Plants: Heuchera sanguinea 'June Bride' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)