Common name(s): Arabian Jasmine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9~11 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Jasminum sambac
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (13 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (3 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 11) (7 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 9)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 9-11) (11 photos). Also a page for 'Jewel of India'.
- Rob's Plants: Jasminum sambac 'Maid of Orleans' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 9-11) (2 photos)