Common name(s): mayapple
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~7 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Podophyllum pleianthum
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (8 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6b) (2 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (1 photo)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-8) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 7-9) (3 photos)
- Wild Ginger Farm - One of the plants featured on this specialty nursery's catalog page, with photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): chinese mayapple
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6 - 8
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 6-8) (1 photo)