Common name(s): hardy water canna
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Thalia dealbata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-10) (9 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (14 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-10) (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-11) (4 photos)