Common name(s): blue vervain
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Verbena hastata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (17 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (13 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (1 photo)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (11 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (8 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 3-8) (3 photos)
Common name(s): verbena
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8