Abelia × grandiflora
Common name(s): glossy abelia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Abelia × grandiflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 varieties in database) (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (5 photos). Also pages for 'Kaleidoscope', 'Minipan' GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY, 'Panache' SILVER ANNIVERSARY, and 'Sherwoodii'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (4 photos). Also a page for 'Prostrata'.
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also a page for 'Edward Gouche'.
- Rare Find Nursery: Abelia grandiflora - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Abelia x grandiflora 'Little Richard' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (zone 5-9) (6 photos)