Common name(s): Miniature Sweet Flag
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~7 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Acorus gramineus
- All Things Plants: Acorus gramineus 'Aurea' - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening: Acorus gramineus 'Ogon' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week: Acorus gramineus 'Variegatus' - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-10) (4 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 6)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Acorus gramineus 'Variegatus' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials: Acorus gramineus Pusillus - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9). Also pages for 'Minimus Aureus', 'Oborozuki', 'Ogon', 'Pusillus Minimus Aureus', and 'Variegatus'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 7-9) (5 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Acorus gramineus 'Ogon' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rare Find Nursery: Acorus gramineus 'Ogon' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Acorus gramineus 'Minimus Aureus' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.