Common name(s): Lilyleaf Ladybells
Synonym(s): Adenophora lilifolia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Adenophora liliifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-8) (5 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.