Common name(s): common ragweed
Synonym(s): Ambrosia artemisifolia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ambrosia artemisiifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (10 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (6 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (16 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (1 photo)