Common name(s): Western serviceberry; juneberry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Amelanchier alnifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 2-10) (8 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2) (8 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (10 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 3-10) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Amelanchier alnifolia 'Regent' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 2-7) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-9) (7 photos)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 4-9) (5 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (7 photos)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (6 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)
Common name(s): dwarf serviceberry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 8
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)