Common name(s): narrow-leaf blue star
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Amsonia hubrichtii
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (16 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (3 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Hayefield - Garden writer Nancy Ondra presents a plant growing in her garden, with description and photographs. (40 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-8) (12 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 6-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-9) (5 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)