Common name(s): blue pimpernel
Synonym(s): Anagallis monellii
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7~9 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Anagallis monelli
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (11 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (3 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 7) (7 photos)
- Hayefield - Garden writer Nancy Ondra presents a plant growing in her garden, with description and photographs. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 8-10)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo). Also a page for another instance.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society: Anagallis monelli ex 'Skylover' - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rob's Plants: Anagallis monelli 'Blue Light' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 8-10) (2 photos)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 7 - 8
Common name(s): Scarlet Pimpernel; Garden Pimpernel