Common name(s): pearly everlasting
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Anaphalis margaritacea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (8 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3) (4 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (15 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-8) (2 photos)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (5 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Common name(s): Japanese Pearly Everlasting
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4