Common name(s): dill
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Anethum graveolens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (6 varieties in database) (16 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (9 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-11) (2 photos)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (1 photo)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (9 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)