Common name(s): Alpine Death Camas
Synonym(s): Zigadenus elegans
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Anticlea elegans
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (9 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (7 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (5 photos)
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus.. Also a page for another instance.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records.
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (8 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)