Common name(s): snapdragon
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~8 - 10~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Antirrhinum majus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (33 varieties in database) (18 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Antirrhinum majus 'Chantilly Bronze' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (additional cultivars listed in catalog) (4 photos)
- BBC Gardening: Antirrhinum majus 'White Wonder' - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-11) (26 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 8) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-11) (3 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 4-11) (9 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 7-10) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Antirrhinum majus 'Black Prince' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (3 photos). Also pages for 'Double Azalea Apricot' and 'Floral Showers'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (1 photo)
Common name(s): Snapdragon