Common name(s): fan columbine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
Links for Aquilegia flabellata
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (4 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (7 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Aquilegia flabellata 'Blue Angel' - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Aquilegia flabellata Ministar - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Aquilegia flabellata 'Ministar' - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics.
- NARGS Image Gallery: Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo' - Photograph contributed by North American Rock Garden Society member. (2 additional photos can be accessed by navigating the gallery)
- Perennial Gardening on the Prairies: Aquilegia flabellata 'Cameo Rose and White' - Maureen and Glen in Saskatchewan describe the plants in their garden with photos, descriptions, horticultural notes, and a rating. (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (2 photos)
- Rock Garden Plant Database - Encyclopedic entry with taxonomical, botanical, and horticultural details.
Is a synonym for Aquilegia flabellata var. pumila
Common name(s): Dwarf Fan Columbine
Synonym(s): Aquilegia flabellata f. kurilensis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 8