Common name(s): dwarf goat's beard
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Aruncus aethusifolius
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (13 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (13 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 3) (3 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 5)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (5 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-9) (4 photos)