Common name(s): goat's beard
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 7~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Aruncus dioicus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (29 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-7) (12 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4) (6 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Aruncus dioicus 'Kneiffii' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3b). Also a page for 'Zweiweltenkind'.
- Heritage Perennials: Aruncus dioicus 'Kneiffii' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (7 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (6 photos). Also pages for 'Kneiffii' and 'Zweiweltenkind'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (3 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-7) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (additional pages for other varieties) (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-7) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (3 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
Common name(s): Japanese goatsbeard