Common name(s): trailing snapdragon
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~7b - 8~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Asarina procumbens
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 7b-11) (5 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (4 photos)
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 6-8) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)