Common name(s): green milkweed
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~8 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Asclepias viridis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (10 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-8) (8 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (8 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (46 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (7 photos)