Common name(s): Sprenger's Asparagus Fern
Synonym(s): Protasparagus densiflorus
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~9 - 11~12
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Asparagus densiflorus
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (10 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week: Asparagus densiflorus 'Sprengeri' - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 9-11) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 9-11) (1 photo)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-12) (3 photos)
- John and Jacq's Garden: Asparagus densiflorus ‘Sprengeri’ - Informational page provided by home gardeners with details on culture and propagation. (zone 9-11) (10 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 9-11) (5 photos). Also a page for 'Myersii'.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (3 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Asparagus densiflorus 'Graham's Cracker' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants: Asparagus densiflorus 'Myersii' - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Sprengeri'.
Common name(s): Asparagus Fern; Emerald Fern
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 9b