Common name(s): false indigo
Synonym(s): Baptisia minor
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Baptisia australis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (40 photos)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-10) (39 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (14 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (43 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-9) (23 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 3-9) (8 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Blue Pearls'.
- Rare Find Nursery - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 3-9) (5 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
Common name(s): Eastern Prairie Blue Wild Indigo, Glade Wild Indigo
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 9
- Carolina Nature - Photos of this native plant, often with notes on habitat and identification. (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation.
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
Common name(s): dwarf false indigo
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~5 - 8~10