Common name(s): English daisy
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3~4 - 8~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Bellis perennis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (14 varieties in database) (9 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-8) (14 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Bellis perennis Speedstar White - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 3-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-8) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-10) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Bellis perennis 'Habanera' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo). Also a page for 'Rominette Pink'.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.