Common name(s): cross vine
Synonym(s): Anisostichus capreolata
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Bignonia capreolata
- Alabama Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 6-9) (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (15 photos)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (13 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (76 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (4 photos). Also pages for 'Atrosanguinea' and 'Tangerine Beauty'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (4 photos)
- Native Plants of Central Texas - Photos with brief comments from University of Texas at Austin. (11 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
- Paghat's Garden: Bignonia capreolata 'Dragon Lady' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Sunlight Gardens: Bignonia capreolata 'Tangerine Beauty' - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (6 photos)
Common name(s): Red Cross Vine
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 9
- Sunlight Gardens - Wildflower nursery catalog page with description and cultivation details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)