Common name(s): Tea Plant
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~11 - 9~11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Camellia sinensis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (6 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (5 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 11) (14 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Camellia sinensis 'Drayton Tea' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 8)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 9-11) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 7-9) (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (4 photos)
- Rainy Side Gardeners: Camellia sinensis 'Variegata' - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)