Common name(s): peach-leaf bellflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~3 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Campanula persicifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (11 varieties in database) (18 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Campanula persicifolia 'Telham Beauty' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-10) (1 photo)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-7) (15 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Campanula persicifolia Blue form - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-7) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Chettle Charm', 'Grandiflora Caerulea', 'Kelly's Gold', and 'Telham Beauty'.
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Campanula persicifolia 'Blue' - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 3-8) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (2 photos)
Common name(s): Peachleaf Bellflower
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2 - 9