Common name(s): (Blue Waterfall Serbian Bellflower)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~4 - 8~9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Campanula poscharskyana
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (7 varieties in database) (14 photos)
- Annie's Annuals: Campanula poscharskyana 'Blue Waterfall' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (5 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery: Campanula poscharskyana 'Blue Waterfall' - Catalog page with descriptive information (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials: Campanula poscharskyana 'E.H. Frost' - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo). Also a page for Blue Waterfall.
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-8) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Stella'.
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos). Also pages for 'Blue Gown' and 'Camgoood' aka 'Blue Waterfall'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Campanula poscharskyana 'Camgood' PP 13,161 - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)