Common name(s): Scotch harebell
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 2~5 - 6~10
Links for Campanula rotundifolia
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (2 varieties in database) (18 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Connecticut Botanical Society - Wildflower profile. (3 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 3-9) (16 photos)
- Heritage Perennials: Campanula rotundifolia Thumbell Blue - Profile with description and horticultural details. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 2-9) (1 photo)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations.
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (36 photos)
- Las Pilitas Nursery - Catalog page about this California native, with description and horticultural basics. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 3-6) (2 photos). Also a page for 'Olympica'.
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (5 photos)
- NARGS Image Gallery - Photograph(s) contributed by North American Rock Garden Society members. (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information (additional information for other varieties)
- Paghat's Garden: Campanula rotundifolia 'Olympica' Bluebells-of-Scotland - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-10) (2 photos)
- Southwest Colorado Wildflowers - Photos and botanical information about the species/genus. (13 photos)
- Turner Photographics - Profile of wildflower of the US Pacific Northwest, with botanical description, habitat and distribution, and photo gallery.
- Washington Native Plant Society - Photo and brief description. (1 photo)