Common name(s): (Red Stripe Canna Lily)
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 8 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Canna indica
- Alabama Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (7 photos)
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (28 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 8-11) (19 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 8) (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 8-11) (3 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Pacific Bulb Society - One of the plants described on this page about the genus. (11 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery: Canna indica 'Red Stripe' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 8-11) (5 photos)