Common name(s): Cupid's dart
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4 - 7~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Catananche caerulea
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 varieties in database) (12 photos)
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- BBC Gardening - Plant profile with horticultural details and garden uses. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (16 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Catananche caerulea 'Amor Blue' - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (additional pages for other varieties) (zone 4)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 4-7)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (3 photos)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (1 photo)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 4-9) (2 photos)