Common name(s): sugarberry
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Celtis laevigata
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (17 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 5-9a) (16 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 6)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (3 photos)
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center - Plant description and characteristics with notes on distribution, culture, and propagation. (10 photos)
- Landscape Plants for South Florida - Description and summary information. (2 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
Common name(s): Sugarberry