Common name(s): plum yew
Synonym(s): Cephalotaxus harringtonia
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6~7 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Cephalotaxus harringtonii
- All Things Plants: Cephalotaxus harringtonii 'Duke Gardens' - Community-assembled plant profile (3 varieties in database) (1 photo)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (3 photos)
- Central Texas Gardener - Plant of the week profile with photo and cultural information. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (6 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-9) (3 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 6-9) (3 photos). Also pages for 'Duke Gardens', 'Fastigiata', 'Nana', and YEWTOPIA.
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 6-9) (1 photo). Also pages for 'Duke Gardens' and 'Prostrata'.
- Plant Delights Nursery: Cephalotaxus harringtonia 'Duke Gardens' - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rare Find Nursery: Cephalotaxus harringtonia 'Fastigiata' - Catalog detail page with description and horticultural information. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
Common name(s): COW'S TAIL PINE; Japanese Plum Yew
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 6