Common name(s): Plumbago, Leadwort
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5~6 - 9
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Ceratostigma plumbaginoides
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (27 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (2 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 6-9) (21 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (zone 5) (6 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Heritage Perennials - Profile with description and horticultural details. (zone 5-9) (1 photo)
- Iris' Garden - Gardener in the Netherlands presents a photo of this plant, with basic horticultural information. (1 photo)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (5 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Paghat's Garden - Illustrated articles by a gardener in the Pacific Northwest, with background and personal observations. (2 photos)
- Plant Delights Nursery - Catalog page with photo, horticultural basics, and descriptive blurb. (1 photo)
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 6-9) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. Also seed germination records. (zone 5-9)