Common name(s): sweet autumn clematis
Synonym(s): Clematis paniculata
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 4~6 - 9~10
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Clematis terniflora
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (4 photos). Also a page for another instance.
- Annie's Annuals - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (zone 4-10) (2 photos)
- Asianflora - Plant photos. (6 photos)
- Cal's Plant of the Week - Profile for plant, primarily relating to pot culture, with notes on culture and propagation. (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Carolina Nature - Illustrated woody plant profile, with notes on range and identification. (4 photos)
- Climbers - Information page with most botanical details for this climbing species of the eastern US. (5 photos)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (zone 4-9) (38 photos)
- Digging Dog Nursery - Catalog page with descriptive information (zone 6)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 6-10) (2 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (3 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (11 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (zone 5-9) (4 photos)
- North Carolina State University factsheet - Plant profile with horticultural details and comments (zone 4-9) (1 photo)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information
- Rainy Side Gardeners - Plant profile compiled by two gardeners in the Pacific Northwest. Includes propagation and pruning methods, and commentary. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (zone 5-9) (2 photos)
- Virginia Tech Dendrology - Factsheet with botanical characteristics and photos of various features. (5 photos)
Common name(s): Manchurian clematis
Synonym(s): Clematis mandshurica
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 5 - 9