Common name(s): rocket larkspur
Synonym(s): Consolida ambigua, Delphinium ambiguum, Delphinium ajacis
Hardiness ratings: USDA zone 3 - 11
- Wikipedia. Online encyclopedia entry (if defined).
- Google images. Web search for photographs.
- GRIN. Taxonomical details, with common names, distribution, and synonyms.
- The Plant List. Taxonomical lookup
Links for Consolida ajacis
- All Things Plants - Community-assembled plant profile (47 photos). Also a page for 'Giant Imperial Mix'.
- Annie's Annuals: Consolida ajacis 'Giant Imperial Dark Blue' - Catalog page with photo, basic horticultural information, and noteworthy features. (1 photo)
- Dave's Garden PlantFiles - Profile page with horticultural basics, and member-contributed photos and comments. (30 photos)
- Denver Botanic Gardens - Description, native range, and cultural requirements. (8 photos)
- Floridata - Illustrated informative profile page with notes on culture, usage, and noteworthy features. (zone 3-11) (3 photos)
- Illinois Wildflowers - Informative illustrated page with description and cultivation details, also covering range and faunal associations. (2 photos)
- Kansas Wildflowers & Grasses - Plant portrait with botanical details and description (8 photos)
- Missouri Botanical Garden - Plantfinder page for one of the plants growing at the garden, with usually one or more photos, horticultural information, and noteworthy characteristics. (5 photos)
- Missouri Plants - Description and photographs of botanical features, with notes about habitat and native status. (6 photos)
- Ontario Rock Garden Society - Germination information. Also pages for another instance and another instance.
- Rob's Plants - Plant profile with basic horticultural information and often personal observations. (2 photos)